Posted by Michael in Mar 10, 2010, under Article
Qvod Player (Q webcast) is a quasi-Based Video on Demand (QVOD) core, multi-functional, personalized media player software. Qvod Player integrates new playback engine, not only to support independent research and development of the Near Video-on-demand technology; but also a free BT-on-demand software, the user simply by a few minutes while the buffer can receive a wealth of BT while watching TV programs. Qvod Player has the resources to occupy a low, simple operation, operation, high efficiency, scalability and strong features, making it the most popular domestic universal player. Support Rmvb, Wmv, Asf, Avi, Mpg, Mp4, 3GP and other media format original network to receive real-time streaming playback technology to support BT seed file to support the direct playback P2P streaming media playback any drag to support network data process control and efficient penetration of NAT and firewall capabilities to help speed up the transfer rate within the network users to support DHT network, less than a Tracker when connecting the server to have access to the data when the software are compact, optimized installation package is only 1.19MB, occupied very few system resources using multi-threaded streaming media technology to receive and integrate information in order to achieve the purpose of the fastest players, “every man for me, and I for all” have in common acceleration mechanism, in order to achieve the smoothest playback purpose of this software for free for life , and never tied to any plug-in program, and continually updates and upgrades and more, waiting for you to discover …
Download: QVOD Plus Software(Size:15.61MB)
Question One:frequently asked questions and their solutions(users must read)
1. Opened the firewall. Workaround: Exit the firewall and then on-demand (Advanced users can set up inside the firewall to allow QvodTerminal.exe the UDP transport.)
2. The browser used does not, at present only support IE core browser.
3. Installed NOD32 anti-virus software. The anti-virus software has built-in firewall will cause can not connect to the server. Solution See: Why QVOD player has been on display buffer can not play? (Firewall settings)
4. Qvod PLAYER on the re-install without uninstalling. The solution: uninstall and reinstall Qvod PLAYER.
5. If the past can be a normal watch, suddenly can not connect, and you can try to restart the computer, and then does not work, then reinstall the qvod player.
6. Why do I have installed Qvod player, but when the demand is still said that I did not install?
This situation usually appears in the browser with IE7.0. Solution: In the pop-up prompt is not installed, click the ”Cancel”, click on the yellow address bar with the following prompt, select the trust to run the site or to allow loading items.
7. Why is my download speed suddenly slowed down?
Right-click the bottom right corner of System Tray icon Qplayer select “Speed“ mode, to see if limits download speeds.
8. Result in a “link failure“ of the common reasons:
(1) to receive a disk file where the lack of space (usually takes more than 1G of free space)
(2) IE has broken. You can try to use MYIE browser.
(3) If the previous on-demand movie had a “link failure“, open to receive the folder, to see if the file already exists, or there are temporary files, if there are temporary files, then clean up the temporary files.
(4) If only some of the episodes occurred link failure (other movies or episodes may be normal on-demand, pay attention to and the above is the difference between a demand had not previously), it may be a server problem.
9. Result in a “caching-only does not play“ the common reasons:
(1) launched a third-party firewall (XP comes with no effects). Solution with the first one.
(2) IE has broken. You can try to use MYIE browser.
(3) The local telecom operators sealing of the UDP port.
Question Two: P2p software issues using the methods and techniques.
1. At first, download and install QVOD PlayerDownload URL
As the XP-SP2 system has limited the number of links (default is 10), so in order to achieve better results faster to play P2P download speeds, it is strongly recommended to use XPSP2 connection limit patch (recommended set to 256, as amended system default settings, some anti-virus software will prompt a risk software, please decide whether or not use).
Reminded: a firewall users please exit the firewall (XP built-in firewall, do not turn off. Advanced users who do not want to exit the firewall, you can set up inside the firewall to allow the use of UDP transport QvodTerminal.exe. If you do not set, it is recommended to withdraw the firewall directly ) and using IE or TT or MYIE browsing site, other browser may result in not-on-demand!
2. How do I view my current loading progress and links to a few?
Open QVOD Player, on the right list to see the progress of the film loading, right-click on movie select “Properties“ link to see the current number.
3. How do I download videos?
P2P is a look at them while playing under the form, which means that while you are watching videos has begun to download to the local, default is saved in the C: Media directory, you can open QVOD Player — “File” – “option“ Network “to modify the default download path.
4. Online watching video slowly how to do?
If the online viewing experience is not satisfactory, you can close the player page, you can wait a little more before Qvod PLAYER download on demand, or after the download is complete, and all other local viewing.
5. How can I stop to download video?
Open the Qvod PLAYER choose to stop to download video, right – select “Disconnect“.
6. How to stop the video sharing?
Open the Qvod PLAYER choose to stop sharing the video, right – select the “Delete Files“.
7. How to make viewing more fluid?
As the XP-SP2 system has limited the number of links (default is 10), so in order to better serve P2P effect, is strongly recommended to download XPSP2 connection limit patch.
8. Playback page prompts “link failure“ how to do?
Generally accept the file is located less than 1G of hard disk space due to the need to clean up your hard drive, or to receive the path to change in large hard disk partition. If the clean-up there is the problem, please replace the use of MYIE browser to try, if IE can also cause bad this problem. Also: If only some of the episodes occurred link failure (other movies or episodes may be normal on-demand), it may be a server problem.
9. Playback page only to prompt a “buffer“ does not play how to do?
For this reason is very complex. There are several possible —— 1st: you might have to open a firewall, you can try out the firewall. 2nd: IE browser has probably broken. , Proposed to replace TT browser to try. Third: the local telecom operators to sealing of the UDP
10. Video see fewer people will affect the watch do?
Not. If fewer people are looking, then you will be directly from the server to download the film, the equivalent of a traditional play, as provided to you on the server bandwidth can guarantee you smooth watch the films. Therefore, the number of P2P online viewing is in fact the more the more fluent, less the number line is also smooth.
11. Every users can see do?
Yes, P2P is not network limitations.
12. I just can normally watch, and now how the connection is not it?
The solution: restart the computer. If that does not, then uninstall the player look after the reinstall.
13. Why do I have installed Qvod player, but when the demand is still said that I did not install?
This situation usually appears in the browser with IE7.0. Solution: In the pop-up prompt is not installed, click the “Cancel“, click on the yellow address bar with the following prompt, select the trust to run the site or to allow loading items.
14. How do full-screen broadcast at the same time how to switch back?
If you want to enjoy full-screen, you can double-click on the screen can be, once again you can double-click the playback screen to switch back (also according to ESC key to return)
15. I think some of the old color film was not very good, can altered?
Yes. Open Qplayer player, select “Tools“ – “Options“ in the “Enable video brightness / contrast adjustments“ in front of tick, and then restart Qplayer player. In the on-demand movies, when the movie screen in the right-click, select “Brightness and Contrast“ can be reconciled.
16. If the right to watch a bilingual video?
Bilingual film in two languages left and right channels. When watching the screen right-click, select “Channel Control“, select the left channel or right channel.
17. How do I limit my download speeds?
Right-click the bottom right corner of System Tray icon Qplayer select “speed limit“ mode. Generally smooth watch the movie need to 100K / s download speeds of more than, if you are online to watch, it is recommended not to limit download speed to avoid creating a situation of playing cards.
Qvod Player is free!